Saturday, July 9, 2011

Elizabeth and the Necklace.

"I. Am. Fine." Tori snapped, standing up.

Tristan stepped back, wary. "Tori, calm down. I'm just concerned."

She laughed, "Concerned? Ha! Your little leech girlfriend sent you here, didn't she?"

Tristan snarled and his eyes turned yellow. "Leech. Don't you dare call Elizabeth a leech! I came here because I was worried!" He slashed her hard across the face.

Tori kicked him in the chest, "Why shouldn't I? That's what she is. A leech. A bloodsucking little bitch." She punched him in the jaw, "A parasite."

Tristan, in a flash, pinned her to the ground as a wolf. He ripped across her chest, breaking the chain of the necklace. He snatched it up in his mouth.

Tori quickly jumped up, yanking the necklace from his mouth. Elizabeth ran in then, eyes blood red, fangs bared. Tori held the necklace up, whispering something in a strange language. Elizabeth started screaming, her eyes rolling back. The only word that could be made out was Tristan. A swirling purple mist crept out of her mouth and nose, and seeped into the necklace. Elizabeth went silent and dropped to the ground, her body still.

Tristan snarled and lunged at Tori, sinking his teeth in her neck. He swatted the necklace out of her hand.

Tori let out a muffled scream and laughed, "Good luck." She whispered in his ear before disappearing.

Elizabeth's point of view.

Tristan. Oh God., where was Tristan? I looked around, frantic to find his familiar face. But there was nothing, just darkness. I'm not even sure there was any darkness. It was just empty. It wasn't dark, it wasn't light. There wasno color, there was no anything. I'm not even sure I was there. All I knew is that Tristan wasn't there, which worried me. I couldn't even feel anything. I was completely numb, void of all senses.

Where was I? Was Tristan here? Was he looking for me? The necklace. That's it, that's the only thing that could do this to me. But what happened? Tori. That's it. That bitch. Oh, I warned them. This is the reason you listen to the 300 year old vampire. She knows what she's talking about, dammit.

But I couldn't focus on being angry. I had to get out of there. To Tristan. But I couldn't move. And I was so cold. Not that the cold bothers me. But it was a different kind of cold. I felt empty. Numb.

Wait. I heard something. Tristan. Tristan's voice. He told me to open my eyes. I tried, oh I tried. But I didn't feel like I had eyes to open. What was going on?

I could hear something else. A child's voice. A little girl... No. No, it couldn't be. It was Isabelle's voice. My Isabelle. She was crying. I hated the sound of Isabelle crying, it killed me to hear her crying. I wanted to comfort her, to hold her. Her crying got softer, like she was leaving. No! I couldn't lose her again. Not my poor Isabelle.

There were so many voices now. My mother, my sister, even my father. I hadn't heard my father's voice since I was little. Then Erik's voice. Then the sound of the gun shot. More voices then, one's I couldn't remember the faces to. I heard Josaphine's, that crazy girl. And Chris's too. Then the Comte's. That one struck a nerve.

But why? Why all the voices? To remind me of the one's I lost? To remind of the pain being immortal has brought me? Evangeline was doing this. Even though she was dead she couldn't leave me alone.

If I wanted to blame someone, it should be the Comte. Just put all the blame on the worthless bastard. He made me like this. Made me into a monster. That's what I truly was. A monster. I've killed so many people, done so many bad things. If I still could, I would go to Hell.

Maybe that's where I was? Or the endless black abyss Gabriel was talking about. I was probably dead and this was my punishment. I deserved every last bit of it.

And yet somehow... I regret nothing.


And you all get NO back story! Mwhahahaha! Unless you ask for it, then I'll give you some.    

1 comment:

  1. Oh I feel so honored. Being all featured in your blog and such. :P

    ReplyDelete